Escape From Prison Planet
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:01:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Visit EscapeFromPrisonPlanet.com
Forum Stats
393 Posts in 222 Topics by 39 Members
Latest Member: Tadegoon
Home Help Search Login Register
Escape From Prison Planet  |  The Main Boards  |  Top Secret  |  THE THE This is the day (Music)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE THE This is the day (Music)  (Read 1800 times)
Sir Gilligan Horry

The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry

View Profile Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:51:16 AM »

This is the day...

This is the day

And see my other post...

http://www.forum.escapefromprisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=243.0

And my info...

"But there is a long way between a wish and a fact when the true rules of the game at hand are unknown. This time, you are not the conqueror. Biasing information is a millenary strategy for human beings. Inducting thoughts, emotions or organisms that do not belong to you via ad hoc technologies is an even older a strategy."

And the best...

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

I AM SIR GILLIGAN HORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
Oh, how are you going man, cool. MediaGiantAmigo.
Glad to be on the Good MotherShip!

My Project Mothership Homepage...

ALIENS UFOS PROOF EVIDENCE VIDEOS

ENJOY !!! :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea