Escape From Prison Planet
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:04:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Visit EscapeFromPrisonPlanet.com
Forum Stats
393 Posts in 222 Topics by 39 Members
Latest Member: Tadegoon
Home Help Search Login Register
Escape From Prison Planet  |  Conspiracy Boards  |  National Security Agency  |  They're Watching US Aye!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: They're Watching US Aye!  (Read 15356 times)
Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« on: July 13, 2013, 12:48:11 AM »

"Put the glasses on! Put 'em on!"
Sir Gilligan Horry

The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry

View Profile Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 06:02:02 AM »

Short mind blowing video, did you know this ?

http://www.forum.escapefromprisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=293.0

My Project Mothership Homepage...

ALIENS UFOS PROOF EVIDENCE VIDEOS

ENJOY !!! :)
Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 07:22:07 AM »

Does "The OBAMA HOAX" have something to do with NSA spying?

I heard today that he (Obama) is proposing a review and changes at the NSA following the Snowden leaks. So i'm thinking that "OBAMA HOAX" is more related to some wider conspiracy, or hey, perhaps the empty chair thing that Clint Eastwood did on stage.

My problem here is that shouting "OBAMA HOAX" doesn't furnish us with any idea what the hoax might be about. It's purely supposed to catch one's attention. So yeah, i understand that part. But the method (putting 2 controversial ideas together, and shouting them) doesn't fit with my idea of important news. GLP for instance is very hot on the Zinnerman "not guilty" verdict. That's how i'd expect a significant hoax involving the President to be highly newsworthy and therefore not need to be 'shouted'. Does that make sense?  ???
Sir Gilligan Horry

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 10:46:59 AM »

I remember there were quite a lot of good people from say 1980 - 2000.
I studied tons of interviews and transcripts from PROJECT CAMELOT.
And a good Christian agent type said once...

'another group'..."They are taking over".

And it reminded me of this quote...
"Despite the numerous, brave and willing human consciences,
those inertias are artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising power. "

That "growing centralising power" was the Bush family and Admin, and Zionists, and some other factions and business people and oil barons, etc, that just had to choose between the "growing centralising power" or hell on planet Earth or death.

(Putin's) Russia on the other hand got rid of the Zionists in Russia.
Jailed that Zionist Billionaire, and stopped Zionist control of Media. (it's true)

And that's good because Zionists (including evil banksters) turned most of America into stinky crap.
Obama is a Zionist puppet. 100%.
And now look at all the terrible things they are doing.
 (So sneaky, and without us having 15 years of the internet, we'd never know)

Now, that's all fine, but it get's worse,
and you may not want to study the following information...

I made a youtube channel called "REALMIBS".
All about real M.I.B. (non-Humans-ones)

I can tell you right now after many years of studying about that even before youtube,
that those entities are 100% real.
Don't waste your typing having a wild guess or personal thoughts about it all,
because it takes many years to study every documentary about them.
(Don't take that the wrong way, you are all excellent researchers)

I also spent months reading everything on this blog...

http://therealmeninblack.blogspot.com

And  there is another quote from other intelligence data...
"For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."

So as you can see, Zionists want to be The Chosen Ones at any cost.
Even if it means siding with satanists.

SORRY IT'S NOT GOOD HAPPY NEWS.

Here is a video for you all...

Part 1. youtube.com/watch?v=XIshySwxNtI

Part 2. youtube.com/watch?v=qhs8E4O9fvM

And the best advice from me is, you all should study hard for wisdom,
and read all of this carefully...

http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 11:56:58 PM »

So here's my point. Why not just call it "Obama's Zionist Link" and get on with proving it. Then maybe people like me might actually watch it.

The alleged Alien/Zionist connection however takes it way out of my jurisdiction! ;D

Comparing Obama unfavorably with Putin.. wow. Last i read is that you can get 2 weeks jail in Russia if you're gay and visit the place on holiday. Meanwhile the US is finally allowing marriages. These directions are opposite. And opposite to what you are suggesting.

So yeah, when i see progress and good things (like the small US defense budget cuts i just posted) and then hear what you have to say, it's wholly contradictory. And the possibility that "yes they're doing these good things just to cover the bad things they're doing in secret".. well yeah, but the Snowden whistleblowing incident just goes to show how bad the US is at keeping secrets of any magnitude. (hey, we're back on topic at least haha)

Now you're likely to say "we have lots of evidence, and we're posting it on youtube" etc. So again.. my point here is about "transparency" in something as simple such as the TITLE of a shared video. It's not like you're trying to hide what it's about from spying eyes. It's not as if the publicity of having it deleted from Youtube just for the title wouldn't be great publicity. All this "hoax" shouting is reminiscent of how street vendors hawk newspapers with catchy headlines. It's actually the complaint made by many on the web against mainstream media which uses lowbrow tricks like page-3-nudity and rubbish headlines simply to increase sales.

Sir Gilligan Horry

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 12:44:48 AM »

See, you are one of those people that read a post by me,
THEN YOU DON'T STUDY FOR TWO DAYS,
LET ALONE MY 15+ YEARS OF DAILY RESEARCH,
And then you post a cheeky southpark simpsons minded devils advocate reply in a couple of hours.

You watch what happens !!!

You will be in the after-life saying to me... "SORRYYY !!!!!".

And I know you are living in a Storage Shed, in an Unregistered car, with no Job and a tiny modem stick with no-bandwidth,
SO I KNOW YOU DID NOT WATCH MY VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL SHOW YOU UP !

YOU BETTER SAY SORRY NOW !!

AND START STUDYING BEFORE YOU REPLY !!!

MEDIAGIANT, ... NOTE: ... DREDD USED TO OWN A DEVILS ADVOCATE FORUM.

514D3
Administrator

View Profile 514d3.com
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 12:49:07 AM »

"just goes to show how bad the US is at keeping secrets of any magnitude."

I wouldn't say they were too bad at keeping secrets, considering the fact that the Prism program (which effects the entire nation) had been going on since 2007 and was only exposed due to one whistleblower going public.

I do however like it when titles on articles videos are not overly dramatic to get attention (unless of course that is what is shown in the article/video). For example; all the articles on how one of the providers of artificial sweeteners for Pespi was using fetal tissue to create taste receptors to test their chemicals on before using them commercially, would use headlines implying that Pepsi actually contained fetal tissue in their drinks, such as "Pepsi uses fetus tissue in artificial sweetener", etc.

Although there are examples when dramatic headlines are necessary, such as in the case of:

- The NSA scandal
- The NDAA
- Sopa
- Pipa
- Patriot Act
- Cispa
- ACTA
- Benghazi
- IRS targeting
- TSA violations of the the Fourth Amendment
- The Syrian Rebel/Al-qaeda link
- The Libyan Rebel/Al-qaeda link
- 9/11
- Etc

In those cases I actually find it more irritating when most news outlets use a headline that actually underplays the issue and tries to make it appear as a non-issue.

In any case, using such dramatic headlines (unless justified by evidence) will only serve to push people away rather than looking at something with an open mind.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:56:02 AM by 514D3 » Logged
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it."
Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 02:27:54 AM »

And I know you are living in a Storage Shed, in an Unregistered car, with no Job and a tiny modem stick with no-bandwidth,

SO I KNOW YOU DID NOT WATCH MY VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL SHOW YOU UP !

YOU BETTER SAY SORRY NOW !!

AND START STUDYING BEFORE YOU REPLY !!!

MEDIAGIANT, ... NOTE: ... DREDD USED TO OWN A DEVILS ADVOCATE FORUM.

:o

And because you want EVERY topic to be about YOU (or only about ALIENS) ..you go shouting ya mouth off. Classic.

:-X
Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 02:37:13 AM »

In any case, using such dramatic headlines (unless justified by evidence) will only serve to push people away rather than looking at something with an open mind.

Particularly when it's designed to deceive, like being not about the topic one's posting on.  ::)
Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 03:00:37 AM »

See, you are one of those people that read a post by me,
THEN YOU DON'T STUDY FOR TWO DAYS

Yeah, i'm actually sharing a room with a guy from India, and was up all night cleaning 100 Gigs for all the vids he's just given me 8) ...and was up the second night preparing my CV..

http://resumup.com/me/20890150

Thanks for playing "Reality" and keeping it real.  :P

(for those who ARE WATCHING ...the vids are not about UFOs.  ;D

514D3
Administrator

View Profile 514d3.com
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 03:31:09 AM »

Guys, can we try and keep it civil here? No reason to attack someone for there views.

Lets just try to have a discussion about some interesting topics without resulting to insults, ok?
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it."
Sir Gilligan Horry

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 03:38:06 AM »

Not Insults... Facts !!!

Come Over Tonight....

http://www.forum.escapefromprisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=297.0

I gotta head back to the beach tomorrow.

514D3
Administrator

View Profile 514d3.com
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 04:06:14 AM »

Truths can still be insulting, especially when said in an insulting way; they're not mutually exclusive.

Lets just try to keeps things at least relevant to the conversation.
Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 05:03:46 AM »

Not Insults... Facts !!!

1) I'm not living in Storage Shed. Those units have card and active security. You can't roll down the door or use the monitored power without security showing up. I told you the security guard showed up the day i got the unit.

2) You're the one with a modem stick. I've been on Android phone data for 3 years. Been on their highest plan for a year and a half. Been downloading gigs free at the library. There's free wi-fi at most phone boxes. I don't see the issue with bandwidth. In fact i've got 2 weeks to use 4 gigs. The point is whether "OBAMA HOAX" is about the NSA or not.

3) No Job. That's a fact. But i've been off the benefit since 2010. How about you?  ???

4) Unregistered car.. in storage. Bloody Oath! Anyone paying $2.40 a liter for petrol needs their head examined.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:10:39 AM by Dredd » Logged
Dredd
Administrator

View Profile Google+
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 06:27:09 AM »

"just goes to show how bad the US is at keeping secrets of any magnitude."

I wouldn't say they were too bad at keeping secrets, considering the fact that the Prism program (which effects the entire nation) had been going on since 2007 and was only exposed due to one whistleblower going public.

Anyone who cared knew this stuff has been going on, perhaps just not the extent.
Snowden going public is good confirmation of what many have been saying about America's agencies and 'Facebooth' etc. The phone tapping and emails is controversial mainly because it contravenes regular (international) privacy laws. It does chalk one up for those who've beating this particular drum, but anyone with a vision of how tech accelerates transparency (on both sides of the divide) would view it more on par with expectation i'd say.

It's fun watching how bad their damage control is. They seem hell bent on making these whistleblowers much more famous than they would be otherwise, like if they pretended they could care less if guys like Assange or Snowden do make it to Equador or not.  :)
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea